Most women love a good handbag.. or five or ten. But have you ever thought about how your handbag reflects on your career as a corproate high flyer? There are certain jobs for which a certain image is paramount – Lawyers, for example.
As a corporate lawyer, Kate Dillon knows how important it is to be organised, professional and highly presentable. She saw a gap in the accessories market for leather handbags designed with the corporate woman in mind; a bag that could carry a woman’s ‘office’ and working tools, not just her makeup. In this interview Kate discusses her process for designing a great handbag, and her plans to be a fashion Lawyer in New York.
She Lion Handbags by Kate Dillon
- To follow She Lion on Facebook go to /SheLIonBags
- To follow She Lion on Instagram go to @shelionbags
- To see more of Kate’s handbag collection, go to Don’t Call Me Penny, our sister site for fashion and design
- To purchase, go to the She Lion website, www.shelion.net.au
- Follow The Style Podcast on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. You can also download this interview from SoundCloud.
In this interview, Kate explains why women need stylish handbags for work, her focus as a Fashion Lawyer in New York and how to #WalkFearlessly
It’s a jungle out there, and even the names of the bags in the She Lion range reflect that. Choose from a selection of Australian-designed, Italian-made, premium leather and brass zipped bags for every occasion;
- The Deal Closer Satchel and Laptop Bag
- The Negotiator Backpack
- The Rainmaker Tote and Laptop Bag
- The Tycoon Tablet and Laptop Bag
- The Trailblazer Tablet and Compendium
- The Originator Tablet Handbag
- The Strategist Tablet Clutch
She Lion has been developed with bold ambition, premium practicality and fierce elegance, all values held dear by Kate Dillon.